Template

Sunday, August 02, 2015

Happy Accidents



Chase just turned 3 and Kay and Mike asked if I would take a few pictures for them.  They wanted to take some posed pictures and didn't really want to go to a studio.  We decided to try the bridge and walking path area very close to our old house.  
It was the perfect setting and the pictures turned out great!

At one point I told Mike and Kay to go stand by him and hold his hands so I could get a picture of just their hands with him but then I zoomed out and this happened.  Kay had made it clear a few times that we were not doing family pictures.  This was just for Chase, her and Mike were not dressed or prepared for family pictures, we would do those another day, etc.
This was an accident but it worked in our favor.  I love this picture of their family :-)


No comments: