Template

Sunday, April 26, 2015

Who's kid is that?!

It's starting to get nice out.  It's always funny this time of year when the outside temp hits 50 and us Minnesotans start wearing shorts, flip flops and coats start to become optional.  I secretly love this time of year.  It's one of those things that people from our state just 'get' about each other.  You can't help but smile the first time you are out and about and see your first person walking around with shorts and a t-shirt on.  I find myself thinking "Yay!  We did it!  We made it through another winter!"

Today Brian turned his sprinklers back on and Hailey could not have been more excited.
As soon as she saw it, she ran upstairs.  When she came back downstairs I heard her go outside.  I wasn't really thinking much of it until I looked outside and found her out in her swimsuit, running through the sprinkler.  Haha- Who's kid is that?!?!




For the record, I tried to get her to come inside and put some clothes on but she just sat out there looking at me acting like she couldn't hear what I was saying.  I think it's safe to say that this little one has been waiting for a day like today.

No comments: