Template

Thursday, October 02, 2014

Hannah VanParmley

Last year in Kindergarten, Hannah's class worked on a Vincent Van Gogh painting, Sunflowers.
I have been wanting to frame it or preserve it somehow and finally last night I mounted it to canvas.

She did such a great job on this and I am excited to display her work.



This evening there was a full rainbow right above the houses in our neighborhood.  Tons of neighbors were outside taking pictures and taking in the beautiful scenery.   I can't remember the last time, if ever, that I have seen a full rainbow like this.  It was super cool and actually for a minute made me want to find the end to see if there truly was a pot of gold at the end.





1 comment:

Patience said...

Awesome pictures! Love the painting and love the rainbow - that's amazing!