Template

Friday, May 21, 2010

The perfect shape

I still have a hard time believing Hailey is here.
The majority of the time I was pregnant with her I was worried that something was wrong that I never really focused on those typical things that you think about when you are pregnant. 
Like "I wonder what she is going to look like?  I wonder what her voice will sound like?" etc
When I look at her I am in awe of her little face.  SUCH a perfect shape to it.  Those cheeks, those little lips, that nose, that BELLY!


Is it wrong to be so obsessed with my children?!

3 comments:

Karri said...

Wow is she getting big! Not such a little baby anymore :-(

Kari said...

nothing wrong with mommy-obsession! and she is soooo cute, i cannot WAIT to meet her!

Chris Miller said...

Absolutely nothing wrong with it!!