Template

Friday, October 27, 2017

I made the TOP OF THE LIST!


This may be the only time in history when I am at the TOP of Hailey's list.  It might not even last for more than one day and there's a very good chance that I have already dropped a few spots but in that moment, I was top.  YES!
Hailey has always been a daddy's girl and has never been too shy to admit it.  She has never held her real feelings back which makes this moment that much more special.  

On another note, slime.  Everywhere I go, slime.
If I am not picking up after it or making sure it's put away.  If I am not watching it form through it's production on my center island or looking for tupperware containers I am hearing about it.  I am being shown YouTube videos, Etsy shops, Snaps....wonder when this fad will be over?!


No comments: