Template

Saturday, August 26, 2017

Mom-Daughter Date Night


When I saw that Tim McGraw and Faith Hill were going on tour together there was no doubt that I was going.  Usually when there is a concert coming that I want to go to I get super excited and then immediately start sending out the texts to see who wants to go. 
If you haven't noticed, I love going to concerts. I have friends that like to go to a concert here and there but not many that want to go to all of them like I do.  So, I get rejected a lot.
These tickets weren't expensive so I decided this time I was just going to get some upper deck seats and I would worry about who would join me as it got closer to the show.
I had mentioned to a few people that I was going but never really invited or asked anyone flat out if they wanted to go.  I knew that my mom would probably love this show and if nobody asked me if they could have my other ticket, I would gladly invite my mom to the concert.
When it got closer and I asked her about it, she was really excited!
Our seats weren't great but the show was really good so it made up for it.
Mom and I drove into the cities from the cabin and after the show headed back to the cabin- no sweat!  Mom sure is a great talker which helps to make the time fly by.


No comments: