Template

Sunday, August 28, 2016

The Chicks


Thank goodness for added shows!
The Dixie Chicks announced their tour earlier this year.  They have not been on tour in almost 10 years!  I have seen them a few times before but knew that I needed to attend this concert!

Once the tickets went on sale I was on it.  Although the rest of the world was too. I was offered some tickets way far away and was sure that I could do better so I released them.  Once I tried again I started to get the messages- No tickets available.  WHAT?!
I got this message for the next 30 minutes until finally I tried searching a smaller number of tickets.  Maybe I will get three individual seats, maybe I could do two and two?  I was finally able to secure three seats.  Two in the handicap area and one additional companion seat in the grandstand. Shoot!  I need four tickets but I also need to be there.  I need to buy these and figure something out later. 
So, the tickets were purchased and the stress started (what in the world did I do?  How do we determine who goes?  How do I seriously sit in a handicap area?)
A few weeks later they announced that due to the high demand they were going to add another show the next day.  THANK GOODNESS!
I was able to secure four seats to the show and sell the others I had previously purchased. 
Crisis averted.

As expected the show was awesome!




No comments: