Template

Saturday, February 06, 2016

First and Last


Spend an evening outside in the cold sampling beer?
Ummmmm, no way.
Too things I am not a fan of beer and cold.
Did I mention it would be a night out with my sisters and brother in laws?
Well........maybe it wouldn't be too bad.

Or so I thought.
It started out great!  We met at Joe Sensors for lunch and drinks.  Jennie made us Snack-laces, Leah borrowed me a warm scarf and hat, the kids were at grandmas, we were set!



It wasn't so bad when the day started but as it got darker it got colder.
I am not a fan of beer.  Although you can find other drinks at the Beer Dabbler.
Hard Rootbeers, Cider Beer, Wine, but mostly beer.  Blech!
There wasn't enough there to keep me interested and by the end of the night I was absolutely freezing.
Waiting in line for nasty beer that I wasn't going to drink, standing on ice, for hours. 
Probably not ever going to do that again.

I mean I guess if you told me that most of my sisters and brother in laws were going to be there too, you might be able to talk me into it.  Maybe.




1 comment:

Jennie said...

Wow. How do you REALLY feel? ;-P