Template

Friday, May 08, 2015

Did my Grandma move in?


This is my new daily medication habit.
4 Ibuprofen (to combat my recent headaches)
1 very large Fish Oil
1 teeny tiny baby aspirin
3 Vitamin D

I recently learned that my Vitamin D levels were critically low.  I had been feeling tired, sluggish and all around icky for months now.  I have gotten to the point that my skin feels like it's crawling.  People touch me and it almost hurts, like a burning sensation.
I finally went in to the doctor, they ran some tests and a few days later I was called with the news.
My Vitamin D level was critically low.  I needed to start taking supplements daily to increase my levels.  It was amazing how much different I had felt only a few short weeks after starting.
I can't wait to feel better.  I am sure my family is looking forward to my mood changing too :-)


No comments: