Template

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Salem Falls, by Jodi Picoult

I could NOT put this book down. 434 pages and it only took my about 5 days. My husband will be happy that I am finally done with it. For 5 days I have had my nose buried in this book.
Wow-there is something about this author that I LOVE.
This book was awesome. It was about a man who was wrongly accused of rape only to find himself relocating to the small town of Salem Falls. Due to his past charges, he had to register as a sex offender. Word gets out and suddenly his life is turned upside down. I won't spoil the book by telling you more but you HAVE to read it.
5 of 5 stars!

1 comment:

Kari said...

next to read on my list. i like picoult too. very easy reading, just what i need at the moment. i started a philippa gregory novel and that has been slow-going...