Template

Wednesday, April 12, 2017

It's All You


I was in the office today and I glanced down at the computer and saw that Hailey had signed it.
She actually used a pen and wrote her name on the computer!  What on earth goes through these kids minds?!  In what universe has she been raised where the adults write on things other than paper?
Of course when I asked her about it she thought about telling me it wasn't her....she thought twice and realized that that excuse probably wasn't going to work.
I know she isn't doing this stuff to be naughty.  She's not trying to get back at us or didn't do it because she was mad about something.  She just was in the computer room, watching You Tube, saw a pen and had the urge to use it.  I'll never understand why she didn't just grab a piece of paper.

No comments: